I understand how difficult it is to capture the hearts of an audience and mobilize them to action. Whether engaging college students in social action, inspiring team members to overcome adversity and set greater goals, or inviting the community to get behind your cause, a great story can mean the difference between success and settling for less. Speaking to diverse audiences about how we can all become a part of changing the world has been a high privilege and I would be honored to join forces with you to accomplish your goals.
Since the release of the It’s a Girl Documentary we have engaged nearly half a million people to take action and join our cause to end gendercide. I have spoken at colleges and universities, at the British and European Parliaments, film festivals and have joined the ranks of the prestigious TEDx alumni. I have spent nearly two decades working with non-profit organizations, consulting, writing and tailoring their message to engage and mobilize their support base.
My experience includes:
- Consulted with international organizations, assisting them with establishing the capacity to produce relevant media in-house, including building production studios and training their media teams.
- Produced major live events including directing multiple camera coverage of conferences and musical events.
- Produced hundreds of videos, short documentaries, educational series, and other communication tools for over 100 organizations over the past 20 years.
- Concept development, script-writing, cinematography, editing, social media, copywriting
- Mentored dozens of students and individuals passionate about using modern communication technology and storytelling methods to change the world.
- Lent leadership and vision to major projects and diverse production teams, uniting talents and personalities to accomplish desired goals.
Speaking topics include:
- Documentary filmmaking and telling stories that change the world
- Documentary film marketing and distribution
- How to mobilize social action and bring about culture change
- Women’s rights and equality
- Human rights and justice
- Gendercide in India and China- why it is happening and what can be done to end it.
- Overcoming adversity
- Personal impact– how we can become world-changers
Please allow me to apply my experience and passion to your project or event.